North Yorkshire Pension Fund

Changing Bank Account Details

If you wish to change the bank/building society account that you have your monthly pension paid into, please notify the Employment Support Service (ESS) in writing or via email before the 12th of the month. Where this falls on a non-working day the deadline will be the last working day before the 12th. Please include your name, date of birth, National Insurance number, new sort code and account number, pensioner payroll number and the date your account will be changing.

Employment Support Service
County Hall
North Yorkshire

Alternatively, if you are registered for MyView, you can update your account details on your online record.

If you have any other enquiry about your pension payments, ESS can also be contacted on 01609 532190 or via email at