North Yorkshire Pension Fund

Payslips Online – My Pension Online

The payment of your pension is administered by the Employment Support Service (ESS) at North Yorkshire County Council (NYCC). You can view your pensioner payroll record using the online facility ‘My Pension Online’ which enables you to access your:

* Please note that if you wish to change the bank/building society account that you have your monthly pension paid into through the My Pension Online facility you must do so before the 10th of the month. Where this falls on a non-working day the deadline will be the last working day before the 10th.

Not Registered

If you haven’t already registered for My Pension Online for pensioners then simply click here to start the registration process.

You will need your Surname, National Insurance number, Date of Birth and an email address.

You will receive an email containing an Activation Key which will enable you to complete the registration and account creation process. There is a useful ‘How to’ guide and 2 videos on the North Yorkshire Pension Fund website here.

If you do not have access to email and are unable to register for My Pension Online please telephone North Yorkshire Pension Fund on 01609 536335 and we will update your record so that you receive paper payslips and P60s. Please note paper payslips are only issued if your pension payment changes by more than £5 from one month to the next.

Already Registered

Simply click here to access your My Pension Online record.